• Early member of Google's mobile team leading at various times both engineering and product work on projects such as Android, Location platform, Google Maps for Mobile and Google Latitude.
• Co-founder of small autonomous start-up unit within Google using machine learning on location, social & search signals to vastly improve content and ad targeting. Among other achievements, this resulted in $x00MM in additional revenue.
• Co-Founder and Lead of Google’s User Location platform, collecting billions of location reports from users every day. Our team built local/social products like Google Latitude, Nearby Friend Alerts, Automatic Location Chat Status and Location History Dashboard on top of this.
• Recipient of the Google Founders Award in 2010 for leading location efforts on the first release of Android. We used our network of devices to build the world's most sophisticated cell/wifi based location technology, as well as infer live traffic speeds worldwide. I also defined the location API and collection rules for both the iPhone and Android SDKs.
• As a member of Google Research, led several projects like Google travel, voice access to email/calendar, and designing cutting-edge label propagation algorithms to run on massive data sets.
• I hold >15 patents and a couple of publications for my work on various teams at Google.